PDA

View Full Version : Surf city black edge

tazz68
12-31-2014, 11:57 PM
Whats up guys just did my car with Surf city garage (black edge) this is a good wax guys i just took these few pics tomorow ima use for the leather of surf city garage

The Guz
01-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Car looks good.

I won't go into much detail but I won't support them anymore. Let's just day shady business practices.

tazz68
01-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Why bro .? U tried there stuff.?

dlc95
01-01-2015, 12:43 AM
I really don't mind their products. I used them a lot last summer.

Their Beyond Clay paint polish is a pretty nice one step product. It worked best for me with a pink or orange Lake Country ccs pad.

Nano Seal is pretty nice too. No frills, basic functioning sealant with decent durability. Even though they advise against it, I use the Porter Cable and a red ccs pad to apply it. I let it sit till it passes the swipe test, then remove it.

Barrier Reef Carnauba paste wax is actually really nice. Reminds me a lot of Mother's pure carnauba wax.

Overall decent products.

The Guz
01-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Why bro .? U tried there stuff.?

Not going to bash them per the forum rules but yes I tried some I their pro line. As I said I'm not supporting them due their shady business practices. As you can tell a lot of us that were on the forum have split after the fiasco.

Their enthusiast line is nothing to rave about. All that matters is if you are happy using them.