PDA

View Full Version : Uses for Aqua Wax?

Bobbykart
12-31-2014, 11:50 PM
I couldn't resist the AG NWYR25 sale today, got some aqua wax
Among other stuff. What uses do you find for this product?
Happy New Year!

Rmd
01-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Excellent product. Mist it on damp car as you dry after wash. Or can use on dry car as spray wax. Or can be mixed with DG 921 to use as a drying aid to prevent water spots if you don't need a coat of wax.

cardaddy
01-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Excellent product. Mist it on damp car as you dry after wash. Or can use on dry car as spray wax. Or can be mixed with DG 921 to use as a drying aid to prevent water spots if you don't need a coat of wax.

:iagree:with :whs: :props:

DG951 is a great spray sealant/wax in and of itself. It's also a great drying aid that can be applied to a totally wet vehicle during the drying stage.

DG921 or otherwise called Fast Clean & Shine is a QD spray from Duragloss. By itself it's a great quick detail spray, that does provide a bit of gloss.

The really neat part however is the two can be mixed. :) It was in a phone conversation with Dr. Bill (the co-owner of Duragloss) where he suggested to me that I mix Aquawax with Fast Clean & Shine. Just go 75/25 921 to 951 for a really nice QD spray that is the best of both worlds. :dblthumb2:

ski2
01-01-2015, 12:07 PM
AquaWax is also great for some protection in door jambs.