PDA

View Full Version : AG's "Other" Sites

dontsleeponit
08-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Why does autogeek have another website that is pretty much a carbon copy of this one?

Superior Car Care

im not sure, but I thought at one time orantoher I had seen other autogeek replica sites too. Whats the deal here? Is it the EXACT same product lineup? Do they have different sales at different times then autogeek?

Anyone ever bought from there or know whats up with the AGO copy?

budman3
08-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Autogeek is part of Palm Beach Motoring Accessories... PBMA. Augtogeek sells many different lines of detailing products.

PBMA owns Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Diamondite and DP. They all have different sites which look like AG because they are owned by the same company but each site is just for that product line. Each site may have different sales and promotions than AG.

Not sure about the Superior Car Care site... AG is in Staurt, FL whereas SCC is in Boynton Beach, FL.

dontsleeponit
08-19-2007, 09:48 PM
right I understtod that part about pinnacle, wolfgang, etc.. It was just wierd for me to find this other site that is almost a carbon copy of AGO.

I was thinkning maybe certin stuff would be on sale there that wasnt here, and maybe they advertised some different stuff there as well

wytstang
08-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I've always wondered the same thing.

ScottB
08-20-2007, 05:46 AM
It is not owned nor operated by PBMA. It is however stocked for the most part by PBMA for its owners, anotherwords it is purchasing from us as you all do but as a wholesaler. As such I needed to remove link, as considered a competitor.

trhland
08-20-2007, 09:55 AM
can i buy from u as a wholesaler. i have my own store:D just p/m with the whole sale price please:p thank you! o and heres my tax id number if u need it 8675309:D j/k

ScottB
08-20-2007, 05:58 PM
can i buy from u as a wholesaler. i have my own store:D just p/m with the whole sale price please:p thank you! o and heres my tax id number if u need it 8675309:D j/k

I keep typing that number into the computer, and it keeps coming back to "jenny, jenny who can I turn too ?"

trhland
08-20-2007, 06:03 PM
:D
I keep typing that number into the computer, and it keeps coming back to "jenny, jenny who can I turn too ?":D :D :D :D :D