PDA

View Full Version : Which is better Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer vs. Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray

clnimck
12-27-2014, 09:06 PM
I am trying to see if I need to use both products or I could use one. I have Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax on one vehicle and my other vehicle has BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax. They are both light colored vehicles. I was just wondering if I could use one QD instead of getting two different QD.

Now could I use one of the following QD on both of these paste wax and if so which do you recommend BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detailer and/or Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray. Is one better than the other?

Many thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks
Chris

clnimck
12-27-2014, 09:10 PM
I am trying to see if I need to use both products or I could use one. I have Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax on one vehicle and my other vehicle has BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax. They are both light colored vehicles. I was just wondering if I could use one QD instead of getting two different QD.

Now could I use one of the following QD on both of these paste wax and if so which do you recommend BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detailer and/or Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray. Is one better than the other?

Many thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks
Chris

VISITOR
12-27-2014, 09:18 PM
you don't really necessarily need one specific QD to match the LSP. just pick one and use it and if there are any negative effects that you can distinguish, then try another. there are many great QD's that can be used with a variety of LSP's (fk425, oid, etc,)...

Belair
12-27-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't see any reason why you couldn't use either one. My preference would be BF but if you already have Pinnacle then use that.

Belair
12-27-2014, 09:23 PM
You already have a post on this issue, no need to duplicate it:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/87871-possible-use-one-qd-order-save-money-do-i-need-get-different-qd.html

LRC3
12-27-2014, 09:39 PM
I love UWW+

I use it like water and as cheap as dirt.

allenk4
12-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Not sure how buying one bottle of QD and using it on two cars is less expensive than buying two bottles and using them.on two cars

If you are using it correctly; you will go thru one bottle of QD pretty quickly, using it on two cars

I suggest finding something you like, that works on all cars and buy a gallon

DaveT435
12-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Not sure how buying one bottle of QD and using it on two cars is less expensive than buying two bottles and using them.on two cars

If you are using it correctly; you will go thru one bottle of QD pretty quickly, using it on two cars

I suggest finding something you like, that works on all cars and buy a gallon

:iagree:

ONR is a great value, especially when you consider it's multiple uses.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
12-28-2014, 09:05 AM
I like the suggestions of ONR and UWW+. I use ONR at QD dilution exclusively now. Plus it does many other jobs.

Ebg18t
12-28-2014, 05:08 PM
For QD I use 2 options (at recommended dilution). I use ONRWW on my fathers truck and it works quite well. I use IUDJ on my cars. I have used both on cars with BF, Ultima and Swissvax and never had any issues. ONRWW is cheaper, but I 'feel' IUDJ leaves a slicker feel.

Legumes
12-28-2014, 10:41 PM
I've been using ONR mixed at QD dilution almost exclusively now that most of my other qd products have been used up. Works very well for me.