PDA

View Full Version : D/p Auto Bath Or Extreme Foam Soap?

trhland
08-19-2007, 05:35 PM
i Currently Have D/p Extreme Foam And Love It . Lots Of Sudds Lots Of Lubricity. Anyone Try There Auto Soap? And Is It The Same Thing Mostly?

Reddwarf
08-19-2007, 05:50 PM
I have not tried the DP Auto Bath, but I doubt it would be like the Extreme. AG created the Extreme Foam for use in the foam gun.

Surfer
08-19-2007, 05:55 PM
DP Auto Bath seemed to not get many decent reviews, I have some of the Extreme Foam, and others who had both said the Extreme Foam worked better in the foam gun and in the bucket (slickness, cleaning etc). Extreme Foam is a nice soap, smells minty.

trhland
08-19-2007, 05:56 PM
i wonder how extrem foam works in the bucket ? probably great!!

Surfer
08-19-2007, 06:00 PM
i wonder how extrem foam works in the bucket ? probably great!!Read my post:D, works good in the bucket, I liked it. Even mixed 3 parts DG 901, PB's SSS, and DP Extreme togther for a super soap wash:righton:

trhland
08-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Read my post:D, works good in the bucket, I liked it. Even mixed 3 parts DG 901, PB's SSS, and DP Extreme togther for a super soap wash:righton:nice!!! ill make my own blend also little gold class little poorboys little extreme foam walla!!!!sudds everywere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!