PDA

View Full Version : Car dealerships

taters
12-20-2014, 08:39 PM
i posted about car dealerships a few weeks ago. I also posted a question about detailing. I got nothing but really great feedback.
So if a dealership gets a bad rating I'll still negotiate a good deal. The only dealership I'll stay FAR FAR away from is one who has a tv ad thar says. COME ON DOWN AND I WILL GIVE YOU $4500
FOR YOUR CLUNKER. OTHERWISE I'll go with a dealership with whom has less than stellar reviews.
Also since I want a classic car shine, I just won't put in the time and effort to get it. So I'll go with an aio and a sealant and maybe a wax. That's about it. Got this this and the above advice
From respondents to my posts. Kinda of early as I have a while to go on my lease. But thanks for all the great feedback.

dcjredline
12-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Huh?????????????? I mustave missed somethun.

Real Riders
12-20-2014, 10:16 PM
This post is hard to understand. Why would you not clean cars for a dealer who offers customers $4500 for their clunker? As long as the dealer pays you to clean their cars then I don't see why it would matter. It must matter to you, so please share with us why you would not work for those dealers.

taters
12-20-2014, 10:25 PM
This post is hard to understand. Why would you not clean cars for a dealer who offers customers $4500 for their clunker? As long as the dealer pays you to clean their cars then I don't see why it would matter. It must matter to you, so please share with us why you would not work for those dealers.

So, so sorry. This was meant as a new post. It was a post about buying a new car. And a post about detailing the new car I bought. I posted two questions a few weeks ago. And got great advice on buying a new car and then detailing it. SORRY for the mix up.sometimes I'm about as sharp as a marble