PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

makdaddy626
08-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Ok, I've been using WGDGPS as my LSP and refreshing it with the WG instant detail spritz after washing. I also use the spritz when applying the DGPS to assist with removal etc. I'm almost out of spritz and was thinking about trying a wax topper on the DGPS. So, here's my question:

What (if anything) will work in the same way as the WG spritz (after washes and helping with removal of DGPS AND WAX - do I need a synthetic like the spritz to use when applying and removing the sealant and a different product for use with the wax and after washes once the sealant is covered?

I was thinking of getting the MaxWax Combo (MaxWax + Final Gloss Quick Detailer) but wondered if this QD would be ok to use with applying and removing the WG?

Also, I'd love to hear any advice on which wax topper to get - MW, SSII, XMT180, or PBNB? Thanks in advance.

Surfer
08-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Any good qd'er would be fine for a light spray and buff off WGDGS, then I would top with a more protective spray like AW, Souveran Spray etc.....but thats just me. I wouldn't use the qd'+ products like AW to help with buffing off product, but again, just me:D