PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Cquartz finest authorized installer?

MrMuhgoo
12-20-2014, 07:40 AM
For you detailers who are an authorized installer, what is needed? I consider myself a professional part-time detailer, but I mainly just work on friend's and family's cars. I'm thinking about setting up an actual business this year and have been doing some research.

I've used Cquartz before and love it, but if finest is better I want to carry it. For myself, as well as for future clients.

So again, what exactly is needed to deem you finest worthy?

DARK HORSE
12-20-2014, 07:46 AM
Out of respect to AG, pm sent.

cardaddy
12-20-2014, 11:12 AM
For you detailers who are an authorized installer, what is needed? I consider myself a professional part-time detailer, but I mainly just work on friend's and family's cars. I'm thinking about setting up an actual business this year and have been doing some research.

I've used Cquartz before and love it, but if finest is better I want to carry it. For myself, as well as for future clients.

So again, what exactly is needed to deem you finest worthy?

You'll several things; A business account at your local bank (to show you are serious about the business) and are not a 'weekend warrior'. Then they'll look at how many "Finest" dealers are in your area already. And having insurance is usually a requirement (not a CarPro only reguirement) that is something pretty much any coating supplier that has a warranty that you'd need to back. If there is a shop around the corner selling it, and they've been doing it for a while, you'll have a hard time with it. (Again, that's not just for CarPro. Even electronics distributors do the same thing.)

There are a whole host of requirements for higher end products, this and that, just depends on the person, company (yours not theirs), area, sales volume, ability to service customers AND their company, even stuff like internet awareness/presence some will check into, etc.