PDA

View Full Version : Company Name Idea

SGT.C AD&R
12-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Hello,
I am new to detailing and the forum. A little background... I was in the U.S. Marine Corps for 9 years and decided to have a career change.
My idea is to have my detailing business name reflect my service so I thought about.

Sergeant Caulfields Auto Detailing

I was hoping to get some constructive criticism.

Thank you all for all the help I have read from all the other posts and replies.

Belphegor
12-19-2014, 03:44 PM
Simplicity is key. I would suggest:

Sgt. Detail

Fellow Marine here, thanks for your service Sergeant!

Kamakaz1961
12-19-2014, 03:45 PM
1. Semper Fi Auto Detailing

2. Serge's Auto Detailing

3. Sgt. Caulfield Auto Detailing (I think abbreviation a little better)

4. Marine's Auto Detailing

5. Hoorah! Auto Detailing

I hope my ideas aren't that stupid! I hope this helps in giving you more idea's.

Welcome to AGO you will learn a lot on this site.

Have an awesome day!!

Kamakaz1961
12-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Far Fetched but I like this one too:

Gomer Pyle's Auto Detailing!

IMO, Short and sweet but to the point and it reflects what you did before. NOT this one but the previous thread. However, I do like this one too!!

wrb_subie
12-19-2014, 03:51 PM
I kind of pondered something similiar. Spent 5 years in the Marines and I think with detailing the number of hackers outnumbers legit detailers and tossing in something Marine related may be an indication of jj did tie buckle (lol) which will appeal to them

SGT.C AD&R
12-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Thank you for the quick responces.

Semper Fi Belphegor

Kamakaz1961- no idea is stupid they are greatly appreciated.

SGT.C AD&R
12-19-2014, 04:29 PM
I moved back home to where it's not a military town but the VA hospital is near and a lot of the guys my wife and I know are retired or veterans. Every one here is major supporters of the military so I thought it would benefit me.

Semper Fi wrb_subie

firecorgi
12-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Thank you for your service! Actually that goes for ALL of our Service Men and Women!

......Devil Dog Detailing....