PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys Superslick Sudds!! Results

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
08-19-2007, 10:28 AM
well Hear It Is Finally Tryed Out The Poorboys Superslick Sudds That I Recieved Friday. And Have To Say As For Sudds Theres A Good Amount But What It Was Lacking Was Lubricity. Compared To Megs Gold Class The Wash Brush Wasnt Sliding Across The Paint As Much As When Ive Used Gold Class. I Know A Lot Of You Guys Love Poorboys Soap And Thats Cool But I Really Wasnt To Impressed. Sudds Yes!!! Lubricity Not Really. So Far Megs Gold Class Is One Of My Favorotes Along With D/p Extreme Foam Soap. Next Test Will Be The Optimum Soap That I Bought Also.ill Try That Next Week .

wytstang
08-19-2007, 10:55 AM
I want to hear the results on the Opt soap. I'm somewhat on a soap kick and want to try a few different ones. I did enjoy using Megs GC very slick.

trhland
08-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I want to hear the results on the Opt soap. I'm somewhat on a soap kick and want to try a few different ones. I did enjoy using Megs GC very slick.ill try that one next week for sure!!with me its not all about the bubbles is about that slick ness!!that megs has .poorboys might have a few more sudds but no lubricity. id rather have a few less sudds and more lubricity!like megs and d/p

trhland
08-19-2007, 11:04 AM
id like to try pinnicles shampoo soap. but that craps not cheap 20 bucks for that small little bottle . ill have to think about that one. but i have to say so far all the pinnicle line ive tryed so far ive been very happy with .

wytstang
08-19-2007, 11:12 AM
I have Pinn Shampoo and well if you prefer low suds and more slickness it's awesome. It was definatly slicker then GC, and the price comes from the natural coconut oils used. It really is a joy to use and my sheepskin mitt just glides over the paint. It's worth it when on sale like the 15% off sale they have now ;)

D
08-19-2007, 11:29 AM
I wasnt pressed with PB SSS either. Sucked in my foam cannon too.

pirex
08-19-2007, 11:42 AM
You will love optimum shampoo! It got alots of lubricity.

trhland
08-19-2007, 12:07 PM
ya i have to say i was a little let down with poorboys soap . i also tryed poorboys nattys blue wax i wasnt happy with that eather. i think ill stay away from there line just not impresed with there stuff.

trhland
08-19-2007, 12:08 PM
I have Pinn Shampoo and well if you prefer low suds and more slickness it's awesome. It was definatly slicker then GC, and the price comes from the natural coconut oils used. It really is a joy to use and my sheepskin mitt just glides over the paint. It's worth it when on sale like the 15% off sale they have now ;)thanks for that i think ill pick some up next order and giveit a shot.

Surfer
08-19-2007, 02:34 PM
ya i have to say i was a little let down with poorboys soap . i also tryed poorboys nattys blue wax i wasnt happy with that eather. i think ill stay away from there line just not impresed with there stuff.Thats weird...I have my $$ waxes (CG5050, Souveran etc) and still love my Natty's Blue lol. I thought SSS was a good soap, but I use DG 901 one and love it for foaming and slickness. Had some GoldClass that I gave to my neighbor as I never cared for it, same with NXT soap.

Definitley try the Optimum Soap and let us know how it is, gets great reviews, I may buy some....

trhland
08-19-2007, 04:58 PM
when i posted this about poorboys i didnt want to just say it sucked and that was it .i tryed to give you guys the best results possible .so you can decide weather the soap is right for you or not. thats whats so great about this forum. so if anyone wants to try it it sudds up good but just not slick like goldclass and d/p.

klumzypinoy
08-20-2007, 02:40 AM
The Poorboy's SS&S is pretty slick to me :) well I have only used Meg's GC once...but I liked it too! THey are sort of similar to me. I love SS&S, suds and lubricity and cleaning. I do love DG 901 as well :D

MadOzodi
08-20-2007, 12:42 PM
PBSSS appeals to me because of the claim about its use in direct sunlight. I put the PBSSS in my foam gun and also use it in my bucket w/grit guard. I'm running out of PBSSS and am thinking about picking up some DP Extreme foam for the foam gun. Usually, I spray down the car with just water to get whatever debris can be removed, then soak the car in PBSSS with my foam gun. By the time I'm about to wash the car with my new Ulti-Mit, the foam's all gone. Is DP Extreme Foam ok to use in direct sunlight?

trlblazer3
08-20-2007, 12:49 PM
You will love Optimum wash, I know I do. Great lubricity and the suds last what seems like forever. I haven't touched my bottle of SS&S since I've had the Optimum wash. Can't wait to see how you like it.

Surfer
08-20-2007, 12:51 PM
You will love Optimum wash, I know I do. Great lubricity and the suds last what seems like forever. I haven't touched my bottle of SS&S since I've had the Optimum wash. Can't wait to see how you like it.When i get low on DG 901 I'm gonna try the Optimum wash, love DG 901 though.