PDA

View Full Version : CQuartz dlux on Carbon Fiber

OCD Detailing
12-14-2014, 09:23 PM
I just received the Dlux, haven't had a chance to try it yet but starting thinking today about whether or not it would work on Carbon Fiber. I have carbon mirrors and wing on my car. Wing is only 4 months old so it's in perfect shape. Mirrors I got lucky and found used since the wait time for new is a few months but they are just starting to fade slightly. I could re clear them but was curious if anybody has tried the product on carbon.

Thanks

FFguy808
12-14-2014, 09:38 PM
I just received the Dlux, haven't had a chance to try it yet but starting thinking today about whether or not it would work on Carbon Fiber. I have carbon mirrors and wing on my car. Wing is only 4 months old so it's in perfect shape. Mirrors I got lucky and found used since the wait time for new is a few months but they are just starting to fade slightly. I could re clear them but was curious if anybody has tried the product on carbon.

Thanks

If those are clear-coated carbon fiber, yes you can use dlux but i recommend the regular cquartz. If those are not clearcoated carbon fiber, then dlux...

CarolinasFinestDetailing
12-14-2014, 10:21 PM
^^^ this