PDA

View Full Version : CarPro FlyBy30 question

11Silverado
12-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Hey guys. I have a few questions about the FlyBy30 windshield and glass coating kit. For those that have used this kit, how many windshields can be coated with this kit? Also do you use the ceriglass to polish the other windows on the vehicles? Thanks in advance.

lyodbraun
12-13-2014, 05:39 AM
Yes use the polish, I did both my truck and wife's window twice... With one bottle still have some left over a little goes long way... I wasn't impressed with it though, I just use rainx or reload now on my vehicles...

11Silverado
12-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Yes use the polish, I did both my truck and wife's window twice... With one bottle still have some left over a little goes long way... I wasn't impressed with it though, I just use rainx or reload now on my vehicles...

You weren't impressed with the ceriglass polish or the coating itself? Do you do any prep before coating the windows with reload?

lyodbraun
12-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Wasn't impressed with the flyby I applied first time when it was cold so I figured that was the reason, up but then in the spring I followed the directions to a T and everything and it just wasn't anything special, didn't last long and beading was poor, as for the reload just wash the windshield and apply as you would to paint... Wipe on wipe off.. Works good...