PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried amigo + blackfire midnight sun combo ?

sealthedeal
12-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi,
I have to detail someones SUV in solid black and he intends to sell the car (so best looks are expected from the detail). Post correction, I am thinking to finish with prima amigo (finishing/glazing pad) + BFMS. I have used both but not together, so I just wanted to check if anyone else has tried this combo. While I am aware amigo works well with almost everything, I would just like to ensure this isn't an exception and is tried and tested by someone here...

DetailKitty
12-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi,
I have to detail someones SUV in solid black and he intends to sell the car (so best looks are expected from the detail). Post correction, I am thinking to finish with prima amigo (finishing/glazing pad) + BFMS. I have used both but not together, so I just wanted to check if anyone else has tried this combo. While I am aware amigo works well with almost everything, I would just like to ensure this isn't an exception and is tried and tested by someone here...

I have used Amigo many times... Works very well with dark paints, ESPECIALLY black.
Sorry, but what does BFMS stand for?

JHL88
12-10-2014, 08:12 PM
I have used Amigo many times... Works very well with dark paints, ESPECIALLY black.
Sorry, but what does BFMS stand for?

BFMS = Black Fire Midnight Sun

OP... its a fantastic combo. Used it last summer :dblthumb2:

sealthedeal
03-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Just to update the thread that the combo worked out great on a black.

Mask
03-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Just to update the thread that the combo worked out great on a black.

Thank you for the effort sir, it is priceless to see thread being updated :)