PDA

View Full Version : CG AllClean+ Paint safe dilution?

ddvette9
12-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Does anyone have extensive experience using chemical guys all clean plus as a bug and bottom part of car citrus pre-soaker and if so what dilution was paint safe for an effective clean.

Back of bottle says 10:1 for exterior and 20:1 for interior.

Just got off phone with chemical guys and girl had no idea what she was doing, didn't even know the product that well.

Basically, what dilution is all clean plus paint safe?

KMdef9
12-08-2014, 04:34 PM
I've used the 20:1 on my front bumper to help remove road grim and bugs after road trip. I also use it for plastic trim (if it isn't too bad). I don't know if it did strip my LSP, but I reapplied it anyways after using the APC.

I use the 10:1 for exhaust tips, wheels and wheel wells. My winter rims are painted, and have not been effected by the 10:1.

VISITOR
12-08-2014, 04:53 PM
if you spray it on the paint (diluted of course) and not let it sit for a long time and thoroughly wash off you should probably be okay. i have about a half gallon of this and don't really use it anymore. both opc and d101 have taken it's place...

Just got off phone with chemical guys and girl had no idea what she was doing, didn't even know the product that well.

:nomore: