PDA

View Full Version : DP Tornador Cleaning Gun Ordered

HateSwirls
12-07-2014, 01:47 PM
So happy Autogeek is open on Sunday's:dblthumb2:

I just ordered me a DP Tornador Cleaning Gun for my new shop.
Some of these cars have so many stains, from what I was told this tool will be very helpful.
My compressor is very large so I said, why not!
Excited

jarred767
12-07-2014, 01:53 PM
It looks like a pretty sweet tool. If I had a shop with a large compressor it would definitely be on my wish list.

SameGuy
12-08-2014, 01:51 AM
My question, that I was going to ask in another Tornador thread, is: where does all the dirt and product go? With a steam cleaner you are mechanically removing the dirt and product after the steam has loosened or lifted it. Does a Tornador just disperse it so it can land somewhere else?

hilld
12-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Just like with a steamer, you use a MF towel to absorb some of the liquid and dirt. I used my Tornador Black for the first time today and it took a couple of minutes to figure the whole thing out.

HateSwirls
12-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Just like with a steamer, you use a MF towel to absorb some of the liquid and dirt. I used my Tornador Black for the first time today and it took a couple of minutes to figure the whole thing out.

How far did one fill go?
From what I saw a lot of the dirt gets caught up inside the cone, simply turn the valve to air only, dip it in a clean bucket of water and press the trigger to release the dirt.
As said, use a MF towel to pickup the rest of the soil that was left over.
I plan on using my wet vac or carpet extractor after I'm done with the cleaning. :dblthumb2:

I'll. have mine this Thursday.
I ordered it yesterday , it was on sale for $109.00, coming with three free MF towels, also bought six packs of the cleaner to try.
Free shipping of course:dblthumb2:
Thanks Adrian for answering my questions I had.