PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance after WDGPS 3.0

DFX1855
12-07-2014, 01:20 AM
I'll be using WDGPS for my LSP and was wonder what I should use after maintenance washes. I did some searches but didn't find anything solid.

I feel like WDGSS (Spritz Sealant) would be a good choice since it's the same family. However, I've heard great things about Meg's D156. Meg's D156 is also a lot cheaper than WDGSS.

Whats's everyone thought on this?

Goin Rogue
12-07-2014, 01:59 AM
I used WDGPS on my wife's silver Saturn Ion and I only do maintenance washes. I don't apply anything and it looks great after 5 months!

MarkD51
12-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Are you looking for just a simple and fast spray product for maybe just removing any lint, films, slight water spotting after a wash?

I'd assume such what you mentioned would be fine, or the detailer spritz from WG as well. As you say, from the same family, and they should all play together well.

The spritz sealant appears a little more durable, and is said to require cure time without getting wet. This could be a minus, as well as cost if you're just wishing a inexpensive quick detailer type product.

Pinnacle crystal mist would be another that could be used, and again, a little pricey, but all mentioned are of course fine products.

Some others that will work fine, much cheaper in cost could be something like Duragloss Aquawax, or their marine-rv spray detailer which is somewhat similar.

There's been some recent comments about optimum detailer spray (not sure this is the correct name?) but is also said to be a great product, slick, and not all that expensive either.

No doubt even a decent over the counter detailer spray from the likes of Meguiars would be fine too, won't hurt anything