PDA

View Full Version : An excellent customer service review

davidc
12-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Placed an order Saturday 11/29/14 to send to my Daughter in North Dakota. The Complete Winter Survival kit ( go figure). Checked Monday 12/01/14, no shipping notice, unusual that there is no notice but the thought that they have had a lot of sales and are probably buried in orders. Wake up this morning 12/02/14 still nothing. On 12/03/14 still a no show. Finally called to see what the problem was and maybe an expected ship date. I did not get the ladies name I spoke to and told her the situation, she explained the de-icer went backorder but it arrived at the warehouse today and she would make sure my frozen Daughters (-35 windchill) package would ship today. Within 1 hour of speaking with her I received the shipping notice. I have read of the outstanding customer service several times but did not have any personal experience with it until now. There are still some places that have excellent customer service and some like Autogeek that go above and beyond if they have the tools to do so. I just wanted to post a Thank You to this business and give them the recognition they all deserve.

Dave

Paul A.
12-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Another story among many! Glad to hear they answered your concerns and you are happy.

And thanks Dave for publically posting it here. I never get tired of hearing these stories as they confirm why i have been here for so many years. it seems that everyone has the time to complain about things in this world and so few take the time to acknowledge when they were done right!

Sicoupe
12-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Another story among many! Glad to hear they answered your concerns and you are happy.

And thanks Dave for publically posting it here. I never get tired of hearing these stories as they confirm why i have been here for so many years. it seems that everyone has the time to complain about things in this world and so few take the time to acknowledge when they were done right!completely agree:)