PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday/Cyber Monday Transit Times

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nick McKees37
12-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Just a friendly reminder that because of the success of our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, we're running a little behind in getting orders shipped out. Rest assured we're working hard to get your orders shipped out ASAP.

We were in full swing last Sunday with our warehouse and office operating from 9 am to 4 pm. We've also been staying late all week to get caught up. Thankfully Meghan has fed us well each night so we've been full speed ahead! :righton:

We appreciate your patience as we continue to process, pull, double check, pack, and ship each and every order you placed. If you need to check the status of an order, feel free to send us an email or give us a call.

1-800-869-3011

customerservice@autogeek.net

Nick@autogeek.net

Guessless
12-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Good, was wondering why didn't get the confirmation email. This answers it.:props:

EVOlved
12-03-2014, 02:20 PM
I can't detail in this weather anyway so relax a little ;). Thanks for all the hard work guys!

SameGuy
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Most of my orders are on their way -- one even arrived this morning, awesomely fast!

One trailer seems to be at the back of he lot in Jacksonville, and one Monday order hasn't yet shipped.

Pats300zx
12-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Super fast shipping. Ordered on Saturday and it was here today !!!

Meghan
12-03-2014, 03:35 PM
I will tell you our crew is working miracles in that warehouse, we are very proud of them and thankful for all of you that have put us in this busy spot.
We appreciate your business and loyalty more than words can say, thank you! :kiss:

FrankS
12-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Thank YOU!

You guys are the best! :dblthumb2:

JHL88
12-03-2014, 03:38 PM
No worries. Its that time of year, we should all understand that!

runrun411
12-03-2014, 03:51 PM
So let me get this straight. You mean we can't get our stuff on the same day we ordered it? REALLY?!?

Oh well. Thanks so much to all of you for your hard work. As with everyone here who orders products I really appreciate all of you. Those on the front line and those who are behind the scene. I hope you all enjoy your Xmas.

:xyxthumbs:

rms64
12-03-2014, 03:58 PM
So let me get this straight. You mean we can't get our stuff on the same day we ordered it? REALLY?!?

Oh well. Thanks so much to all of you for your hard work. As with everyone here who orders products I really appreciate all of you. Those on the front line and those who are behind the scene. I hope you all enjoy your Xmas.

:xyxthumbs:

Well, some of us can Im the MAN

I will admit to calling AG on a Saturday morning and driving down to pick stuff up later on the same day. Some benefits to living in Orlando. :dblthumb2:

SameGuy
12-03-2014, 04:08 PM
LOL that would be awesome. Except for the sales tax part. ;)

addysdaddy
12-03-2014, 04:09 PM
thanks for the heads up Nick!

SameGuy
12-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Yay, just got notice (thanks to the "Parcel" iOS app) that the package on the until-now-not-yet-unloaded trailer in Jacksonville has been processed and is on its way!

:dblthumb2:

So one arrived today, one scheduled for Friday, the Flex on Monday and hopefully the last one gets to Way Upstate New York by next Tuesday! So exciting. :)

Setec Astronomy
12-03-2014, 04:19 PM
...and hopefully the last one gets to Way Upstate New York by next Tuesday! So exciting. :)

That thing you Canucks do with having it sent somewhere close to the border on the US side and driving down to pick it up, how does that work? You have to have a friend, or there are companies that provide the service? And what happens when you cross back over the border? You don't get any questions? This is to avoid the import duties? It just seems they (the CAN gov't) would be smart enough to close that loophole and make you pay the duty when you carry it across the border, just like if you bring it through the airport.

Bunky
12-03-2014, 04:29 PM
I placed my order on Friday and received it today. It was nicely packed with all bottles in paper bags so the noodles did not cling to them.

The DP freebie I got was 32 oz of DP Detail Spray with sprayer and a purple mf towel.