PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Qd slick slick slick!

cc rider
12-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. This stuff is crazy slick. I have been experimenting with all kinds of products and samples. The different QDs I have tried in addition to this are Pinnacle XMT, Detailers Pro (the cheaper stuff), Mothers, Poorboys spray & wipe, and Mequiars Ultimate QD. I have to say the last 2 were awesome also. But, this stuff makes me love it for the slickness of it. I cant get over how slick it felt. Should I say it again :) Nice gloss too! I bought the gallon during the deal over the weekend. How can u beat that price for a gallon for $60 when it makes 4 gallons. I also bought a gallon of the PB spray and wipe to use when its a little dirtier and I just want to clean. I know the PB doesnt leave much shine but I liked how it worked as far as cleaning. I think its the next best thing to a rinseless (it is called waterless wash on the bottle). Thanx for listening

builthatch
12-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. This stuff is crazy slick. I have been experimenting with all kinds of products and samples. The different QDs I have tried in addition to this are Pinnacle XMT, Detailers Pro (the cheaper stuff), Mothers, Poorboys spray & wipe, and Mequiars Ultimate QD. I have to say the last 2 were awesome also. But, this stuff makes me love it for the slickness of it. I cant get over how slick it felt. Should I say it again :) Nice gloss too! I bought the gallon during the deal over the weekend. How can u beat that price for a gallon for $60 when it makes 4 gallons. I also bought a gallon of the PB spray and wipe to use when its a little dirtier and I just want to clean. I know the PB doesnt leave much shine but I liked how it worked as far as cleaning. I think its the next best thing to a rinseless (it is called waterless wash on the bottle). Thanx for listening

a little of that concentrate mixed with opti-clean is a really nice qd/ww for exterior stuff. and super safe because of the opti-clean component.

or use it alone as a "drying aid"

you are right, it's slick as heck. i mix it at 4:1 though, even when i used to use it when drying. still was super slick.

VISITOR
12-02-2014, 04:12 AM
another slick one is DG rinseless wash diluted to QD specs...

KBsToy
12-02-2014, 06:24 AM
I like Optimum and also FK 425...............

cc rider
12-03-2014, 01:58 AM
This product also never freezes outside. The pinnacle xmt was in my truck and it froze.

nick the greek
12-04-2014, 08:15 AM
BFMSID is the slickiest I have ever tried and CG V7 with Zaino Z6/Z8 give the best shine.:props:

PBoy
12-05-2014, 12:46 AM
I like Optimum and also FK 425...............

Long time FK 425 fan :xyxthumbs:

sjb89
12-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Yesterday, I tried XMT Final Finish Instant Detailer. I was blown away. It removed some water spots, and left the finish ultra smooth, shiny, and very wet looking. I am getting a gallon! I wish the spray bottle had a trigger sprayer instead of a pump. Great product. Also smells good.

swanicyouth
12-05-2014, 10:41 AM
I used the Optimum ID yesterday. Forgot how good it was. Great stuff. Can't say a bad word about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkD51
12-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Do like Pinnacle Crystal Mist detailer spray, but will keep the Optimum product in mind when I again order some goodies. Seems like a good value if it can be diluted and still work well.

swanicyouth
12-05-2014, 12:06 PM
I used it yesterday on the hood of my black car while the car was running & hot (how I test QDs) - and it didn't streak at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcate
12-05-2014, 12:17 PM
I've been meaning to try Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. I've used Poorboy's QD+ & Spray & Gloss for years, & I'm actually perfectly happy with both. But it's always good to experiment too.