PDA

View Full Version : Interior Detailing Question

ericfine50
08-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know if there is a interior detailing spray or wipe that does not have a strong smell to it?

Thanks
Eric

Bunky
08-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Meg's Interior Detailer does not seem to have a smell.

richy
08-17-2007, 10:26 PM
If you're just looking to clean, Woolite:water 1:10

ericfine50
08-18-2007, 07:23 AM
Thanks Guys

ScottB
08-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Meg's Interior Detailer does not seem to have a smell.

:iagree: :iagree:

NTS7 has a masculine colonge smell but goes away quickly. Poorboys Natural Shine smells like cherries and lasts a bit longer. Einszett has a lemon cleaner that I will test shortly, as loved their cockpit cleaner in past.

ericfine50
08-19-2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks guys -
I liked the reivew of the Surf City interior/dash spray - might have to look into that in a bit.

pawpaw
08-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I have the Surf City Dash Away Interior spray and it does have alittle smell to it but is a great cleaner. I have not done a review yet, however, since I read your post I went out and sprayed on door panel of my Honda. This is a very good cleaner and does not leave a shiny finish. Some here like that look I have always been one that likes a noticable shine once I clean something.

ericfine50
08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Pawpaw - Thanks for the info!

Surf_City_Garage_Tech
08-20-2007, 06:22 PM
I have the Surf City Dash Away Interior spray and it does have alittle smell to it but is a great cleaner. I have not done a review yet, however, since I read your post I went out and sprayed on door panel of my Honda. This is a very good cleaner and does not leave a shiny finish. Some here like that look I have always been one that likes a noticable shine once I clean something.
Yes, Dash Away does have a jasmine scent. Out of curiosity, if we had a jasmine and an unscented, what would you prefer? Thanks, Steven

ericfine50
08-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, Dash Away does have a jasmine scent. Out of curiosity, if we had a jasmine and an unscented, what would you prefer? Thanks, Steven

I don't mind the slight smells, my wife has a strong reaction to scents from cleaning products. If there was a product that cleaned very well and was unscented, I would buy it to use on her VW.

Thanks
Eric

mixxer
08-20-2007, 09:26 PM
i like that the surf city tech is in the forum listening to all the reviews and reading posts KUDOS to you!