PDA

View Full Version : Looking for leather cleaner and conditioner

Pages : 1 [2]

Pureshine
12-03-2014, 03:10 PM
How has your experience been w the CQuartz? Any other thoughts than being easy to apply? Durability, beading, stain resistance? Something that's set and forget (for a year or more) other than a quick wipedown every month with a mild cleaner would be the golden ticket. There hasn't been many reviews on it.... And I've looked fairly hard.

I've applied to 2 customers cars with out any problems. As for normal clean just use leather cleaner if needed. It will beed water and any liquid and pen,sharpie should be able to clean with 1z deep plastic cleaner or alcohol wipe down. you can give me a call if you would like and we can discuss it more. Here is a video you can watch too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHHA2WPJv0

mhoran89
12-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Well if sharpie is easy cleaned with a strong cleaner or basic IPA that sounds like a miracle to me! May have to try it out. Does it add gloss to the leather at all?

Have you had better experiences with a slicker leather versus a more supple leather. The porsche in the family is definitely glossier and more slick, versus the lexus seems to be more supple and absorbent...

Pureshine
12-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Well if sharpie is easy cleaned with a strong cleaner or basic IPA that sounds like a miracle to me! May have to try it out. Does it add gloss to the leather at all?

Have you had better experiences with a slicker leather versus a more supple leather. The porsche in the family is definitely glossier and more slick, versus the lexus seems to be more supple and absorbent...

Both cars I applied it to didn't change the feel or the look of the leather at all. I have a Jaguar coming in this week for the coating so I will see if there is any difference. I've done the same testing as the video and had no problems getting it cleaned.

nick the greek
12-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Megs products and Griot's Garage are very good too. And in good price. If money is not an issue try the Connoly line.:xyxthumbs:

Woob
12-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Is optimum power clean specifically made for leather?

It's absolutely safe for leather is an APC.

Klasse Act
12-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Griots Garage has a couple leather products, all work great:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2