PDA

View Full Version : Questions on P21S Total Auto Wash

FMINUS
08-17-2007, 11:22 AM
1.Can you use this on interiors?
2.Whats the dilution ratio you guys are using for different parts of the car?
3.How does this compare to DG Citrus APC?
4.Does it strip LSP?

CalgaryDetail
08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I have used it on interiors with no ill effect. I dont do it often but I dont see the prolem its a very safe APC.

As for dilution rations:

On engines I use it straigh, if im usig it on wheels its normaly straight or 3 parts apc to 1 part water.

I also use it as a pre wash. I mix it 10 parts water to 1 part apc. This is really really week and is just desgined to help lift the dirt. I throw it in a chemical sprayer and mist the car. If you mix it this much dont expect miracles, thats not what thi ratio is for

However like I said on bad places like engines and wheels straight works really well.

Like any apc it will strip wax. Depending on the ratio wil effect hwow much was it srips.. but its and apc so yes it it ill strip wax

FMINUS
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM
No one else?

Nica
08-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Well I really like the P21S Total Auto Wash, I wont use anything else on my own vehicles. It's strong but gentle at the same time oh and I do enjoy the smell of it. Ok, the smell is not a big thing but what it can do is something else. Hey I just used it on a $200,000.00 + vehicle ;) I'll post when I'm done the job.

To be honest though I have never diluted it, nor have I used it on the interior. I usually use it on the engine compartment and the wheel wells oh and on the lower part of the vehicles. It does remove LSP or what ever was on the vehicle, well like I said I use it at full strength and that's what I've noticed. It's quite the product...oh and I haven't used DG Citrus APC, so can't really compare.

Not sure how much my opinion will help FMINUS but just thougth I'd share.

Oh by the way I recieved the package, thank you bro :righton: already put it to use ;) you'll see shortly ;)

FMINUS
08-18-2007, 12:20 AM
I may have to get a 5liter of the S100 version with my next order then.....

ScottB
08-18-2007, 08:30 AM
I only use it outside the car when bottom areas are very dirty. Kinda like a presoak.

FMINUS
08-18-2007, 11:25 AM
I only use it outside the car when bottom areas are very dirty. Kinda like a presoak.

Any advantages of P21S over other Citrus APCs? Like DG?

ScottB
08-18-2007, 06:41 PM
never used the DG product specifically. I only started using the Total Wash after watching the million dollar detailer and how it seemed to work on high dollar exotics.

FMINUS
08-18-2007, 08:31 PM
never used the DG product specifically. I only started using the Total Wash after watching the million dollar detailer and how it seemed to work on high dollar exotics.

That is EXACTLY the reason I want to get this :)

CalgaryDetail
08-18-2007, 11:11 PM
thats whyi got it... i think that was a great ad for p21s...

Nica
08-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Yup, I agree. That video was a gold mine, I have to admit the video opened up my eyes and also to try to achive much more then just a regular detail. Every time I detail I shoot for the stars + some.

P1et
08-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Million dollar detailed? Was that a show on TV?