PDA

View Full Version : Looking for detailing software!

Detail613
11-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Shop has opened and mobile unit is almost finished. I need something to manage my books and emails etc. Trying to stay away from quickbooks tho. Any ideas? Can't find much online.

dcjredline
11-21-2014, 03:25 PM
Aren't you doing this a little backwards??? Nothing to add here just an odd question so I had to ask

Sent from my XT1030 using AG Online

Detail613
11-21-2014, 03:28 PM
How is it backwards? I need something to input my customers into, not just use paper etc.. Im just looking for a program to send emails and manage my books too I dont think quickbooks can do it all.

dcjredline
11-21-2014, 03:30 PM
I think its backwards cause u didn't do this prior to opening???. Jmo

Sent from my XT1030 using AG Online

Detail613
11-21-2014, 03:31 PM
I have a business in another industry, there is software I use for it. Cant find something ideal for detailing,

StangFan25
11-22-2014, 01:24 AM
How is it backwards? I need something to input my customers into, not just use paper etc.. Im just looking for a program to send emails and manage my books too I dont think quickbooks can do it all.

Why are you against QuickBooks? It can do everything you've mentioned here. A more expensive option is Peachtree.

PiPUK
11-22-2014, 12:38 PM
I found that most of the cloud solutions failed in one crucial area - cost pricing. I tried everything I could and sage was the only one which could offer me something like profit per invoice or profit in a time period. Everything else was cash flow. Sounds like a minor difference but, if you buy a load of stock at one time, most of these software solutions will be useless in working out your actual profitability.

Pureshine
11-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Before you ever get started you should learn the business side first not after. This will save you so much time and money in the future. I use quick for almost everything and Cjournal app for customer information. Sunrise calendar is great cause it can sync with all your employees phones.

Detail613
11-24-2014, 02:17 PM
I do know quite a bit about the business side, am mostly looking for a software, cloud based that will send automated emails, has a calendar/scheduler for my guys. The invoices sent by email are important as well. There are two I'm considering. Is anyone using a software for mailnly the CRM portion of the business??