PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* Griot's Garage Complete Compound & Brilliant Finish Car Wash!

Nick McKees37
11-19-2014, 10:01 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/griots-garage-complete-compound-16-oz-coming-soon-1.gif

Complete paint correction in one bottle!

Griot’s Garage Complete Compound is designed for easy on, easy off defect removal that produces great results both by hand and random orbital application. Micro-abrasives effectively remove swirl marks, water spots, oxidation and other defects, leaving your paint with a wax-ready finish. Griot’s Garage Complete Compound is safe for all types of paint, including clear coat. Griot’s Garage Complete Compound has a pleasant fragrance that enhances the paint correction process.

Griot’s Garage makes it easier than ever to remove swirl marks and enhance the gloss of your paint with Complete Compound. What you see is what you get – Griot’s Garage Complete Compound contains no fillers to intentionally hide imperfections. Paint correction made simple – that’s what Griot’s Garage Complete Compound is all about!

Griot’s Garage is a company that takes pride in manufacturing car care products that are easy to use, so you can have fun in your garage! Complete Compound is no exception – this user-friendly compound is perfect for beginners and professionals alike.

Griot’s Garage Complete Compound is a true polishing compound that doesn’t contain any wax. After using Complete Compound, be sure to apply a wax or sealant to protect the finish. We recommend using Griot’s Garage Best of Show Wax.

For best results, apply Griot’s Garage Complete Compound with a foam correcting pad on a random orbital polisher.

Griots Garage Complete Compound 16 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-garage-complete-compound.html)

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/griots-garage-brilliant-finish-car-wash-64-oz-1.gif

Suds that last!

Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash is a high viscosity foaming car wash that pampers your paint as it gently removes dirt and contaminants. Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash creates thick suds that provide slick lubrication, helping prevent wash-induced swirl marks and scratches. This concentrated formula is 100% biodegradable. Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash has a pleasant fragrance that enhances the washing experience.

Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash is a shampoo that enhances the gloss of your paint as it cleans. The high lubricity, concentrated formula protects your delicate clear coat paint from wash-induced swirl marks.

How often do you wash your vehicle? Regularly washing your car, truck, van, or SUV with Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash removes corrosive contaminants that can cause long term damage. Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash removes dirt and grime while preserving wax protection.

Use Griot’s Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash by adding one ounce for every gallon of water in your wash bucket. For added safety, use a second bucket with a Grit Guard Insert to rinse your wash mitt before loading it up with soapy water. This helps prevent dirt and grime from contaminating your wash bucket, further reducing the chance of inducing swirl marks while you wash.

For an even greater shine, use Griot’s Garage Spray-On Wax after you wash the vehicle. Griot’s Garage Spray-On Wax is designed to be applied to wet surfaces, so you can essentially “wax as you dry!”

Griots Garage Brilliant Finish Car Wash 64 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-garage-brilliant-finish-car-wash.html)

Setec Astronomy
11-19-2014, 10:09 AM
I was looking at the car wash in the "What's New" section earlier...and having a tough time differentiating between this and the old-school Griot's car wash.

Can you give us the lowdown on how these products differ?

Nick McKees37
11-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I was looking at the car wash in the "What's New" section earlier...and having a tough time differentiating between this and the old-school Griot's car wash.

Can you give us the lowdown on how these products differ?

From my understanding, "Brilliant Finish" produces more suds and leaves a glossier finish.

I'll test it out this weekend and share my thoughts.

Klasse Act
11-19-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm getting low on Meg's UC and although I LOVE it, I would like to try out the new Griot's compound, something I'll be picking up over the winter to get ready for spring, yeah, I'm already thinking about spring!!!