PDA

View Full Version : What step I should follow after applying WG TSR and it is raining today and will not be able to continue process till Saturday?

clnimck
11-12-2014, 11:28 AM
I applied the wolfgang Total swirl Remover yesterday for first time. It got dark and I was not able to do the following steps.

Wofgang Finish Glaze followed with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant, followed then with Fuzion.

The problem now is it rained today and my question is I am busy at work and will not be able to continue the process until Saturday. Since now it will be three days since I applied WG TSR, would it be okay to just was the car with WG Auto Bathe, then apply Wolfgang Finish Glaze, followed with applying WG Deep Gloss Sealant, then followed with applying WG Fuzion.

The other option I was thinking wash it WG Auto Bathe, then apply WG Polish Paint Enhancer, then followed with applying WG Finish Glaze, then followed with applying
WG Deep Gloss Paint sealant, then followed with applying WG Fuzion.

Looking for advise and I thank you in advance for your help

Thanks!!!
Chris

toycar18
11-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Stick with your first plan.

It would be a waste to do paint enhancer before the finishing glaze.

allenk4
11-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Stick with your first plan.

It would be a waste to do paint enhancer before the finishing glaze.

+1^

Also, do a test spot with the WGFG before proceeding to use it in the entire car. On some paints you cannot see any improvement following WGTSR with WGFG