PDA

View Full Version : Pinnicles Car Wash Soap???

trhland
08-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Anyone Use This?its Not Cheap Just Wondering How It Is ? 70 BUCKS A GALLON OUCH

FMINUS
08-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Its a maintanence shampoo, really slick and smells nice.
DOES NOT work well with foam gun/cannon

trhland
08-15-2007, 04:41 PM
id love to know what offers more sudds and slickness
megs gold class
megs nxt
d/p extreme foam
poor boys slicksuds
optimum
pinnicle shampoo

pirex
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
megs gold class
megs nxt
d/p extreme foam
poor boys slicksuds
optimum
pinnicle shampoo'

What I have tested: optimum and d/p extreme foam

ScottB
08-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I liken it to the best bubble bath one could take. Its luxurious and foamy and works well with carnauba waxes to aid in cleaning without stripping. It aint cheap, but it is a nice "special" visit.

supercharged
08-15-2007, 09:57 PM
megs gold class
megs nxt
d/p extreme foam
poor boys slicksuds
optimum
pinnicle shampoo
Poorboy's SS&S offers a lot of suds, maybe even more then Pinnacle. Very slick, and is a better bang for the buck. 416 for 32 oz, or $40 for a gallon. give it a try, you will love it! Works very well in a foam gun too (second one next to DP Xtreme foam formula).

Thejoyofdriving
08-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Anyone Use This?its Not Cheap Just Wondering How It Is ? 70 BUCKS A GALLON OUCH
You know, I bought a bottle with my first order, and I wanted to use it one day, and I could never find it. I some how lost it. I think it is way over priced, it probably only costs them like 2$ to make. I dont think I will ever buy another bottle, there are so many other soaps out there than im sure do just as good of a job for 1/2 the price.

tonyspop
08-15-2007, 11:54 PM
I've used it.Didn't care for it.Way overpriced and not very sudsy.:(

wytstang
08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
I've used it and loved it, it doesn't hold it's suds long but slickness is incredible. I figured the price comes from the natural coconut oils used in the soap (as per desciption). Does a good job cleaning whilst preserving the LSP.

You know, I bought a bottle with my first order, and I wanted to use it one day, and I could never find it. I some how lost it. I think it is way over priced, it probably only costs them like 2$ to make. I dont think I will ever buy another bottle, there are so many other soaps out there than im sure do just as good of a job for 1/2 the price.
Funny you always claim not to bash, yet there you go never used it, it's over priced, it only cost $2 to make, use others it's cheaper. http://www.corral.net/forums/images/smilies/shakehead.gif

ASPHALT ROCKET
08-16-2007, 12:23 AM
That is all I use, very slick and lots of suds. Tried a few of the others mentioned and Pinnacle to me works alot better.

trhland
08-16-2007, 04:41 AM
thanks guys!!! i have a uart of poorboys and optimum heading my way ill give them a try first. ive heard good things