PDA

View Full Version : New member from Oklahoma

hotrod3157
08-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone. I have been a lurker around here for a few months reading up on everything. I am a pharmacist in Oklahoma. I have one car that I take to car shows and everything so that was my reason for coming here to learn about paint care and detailing. I plan on trying to do some detail work for other people on my off weekends to make some extra cash. I will post some pics of my car in the show and shine later tonight. Nice to be here and everyone seems really nice. Later

alban61
08-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Welcome to AG, Hotrod!!

sparkie
08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Welcome to AGOL, you will love it here! We love pics around here!!!!

AL417
08-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Welcome! We're happy to see that you're not a lurker anymore. :)

ltoman
08-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome!
Pharmacist, eh? Maybe you can help cure us of our ocd disorder, but I doubt it!
Welcome to the funny farm! hee hee

Tonya
08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome!
Pharmacist, eh? Maybe you can help cure us of our ocd disorder, but I doubt it!
Welcome to the funny farm! hee hee
We will help with you anyway we can. We will definately need your help recommending which drugs we should ask or Dr. to perscribe. :D
Welcome!

hotrod3157
08-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah I get asked for advice on drugs all of the time. Normally when somebody comes up and asks me what I do for a living I say "I sell drugs to kids" Then I get the weirdest looks. I cant imagine why but then I tell them Im a pharmacist and its like a light bulb goes off over their head.

Tonya
08-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Good one!

07ImpalaSS
08-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah I get asked for advice on drugs all of the time. Normally when somebody comes up and asks me what I do for a living I say "I sell drugs to kids" Then I get the weirdest looks. I cant imagine why but then I tell them Im a pharmacist and its like a light bulb goes off over their head.

Welcome to the forums. Reminds me of a sign I saw once. It said "Babies for Sale". Somebody must've complained cause they changed the sign shortly thereafter to read "Baby Horses for Sale", but the word horses was written very small. The owners raised dwarf horses.