PDA

View Full Version : Question about Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant

11Silverado
11-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Hey guys. I was thinking of purchasing Wolfgang spritz sealant to use in between details. Anyone have experience with this product? It also says if possible to let cure for 12 hours just like the actual sealant. Is this absolutely necessary? It's not always possible to let it cure for 12 hours after application. Thank you.

spiralout462
11-01-2014, 08:24 AM
I haven't tried that particular product but I am a regular user of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal. It is a product I would not be without. It is perfect for providing real protection to any surface in a short amount of time. I use it on my drivers and around the house. One spritz spreads forever!

11Silverado
11-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Initially when I detailed my truck I applied the paint sealant 3.0. Do you use the liquid seal as a stand alone sealant? Do you just do a wash for prep or clay before prep?

Shortspark
11-01-2014, 09:25 AM
According to the description, the Spritz is a stand alone sealant that can also be used as a "topper". I have a bottle of Spritz and although I have not tried it yet I'm looking forward to using it because of all the good comments and reviews. It is suppose to be pretty good stuff.

Hazcat
11-01-2014, 11:56 AM
I really like WG products but the Spritz didn't really do much for me. Not that it doesn't work but I thought it would put on a smoother finish and the MF towel would glide with the finish wipe. It just really never got there. The shine is decent enough. I'll use up my 2 gallons I have on hand and move on to something else.

Dereksdtail
11-01-2014, 12:08 PM
I really like the stuff, it's easy to apply, slick,good shine and durable

Bunky
11-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I find the Spritz sealant to really add shine paint. It is just as easy to apply as a regular detail spray. The WG detail spray (not the Spritz sealant) had much less visual impact.

spiralout462
11-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Initially when I detailed my truck I applied the paint sealant 3.0. Do you use the liquid seal as a stand alone sealant? Do you just do a wash for prep or clay before prep?

I have used it as "stand alone" protection but generally I use it as a quick touch up. If I spend the time to prep I would probably use WDGPS or similar.

11Silverado
11-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the responses. I think I'm going to give the deep gloss liquid seal a try.