PDA

View Full Version : more questions...

Hobnob
10-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey guys,

So received my flex with the ultimate wolfgang package with the orange red and blue pads. I was wondering which pad do i use if im using the uber aio clearner/wax from wolfgang? and at what speed do i use to apply the product?

Also with the flex I looked through the directions and i didn't see any place for the 2 plastic screws to go?

so correct me if im wrong im going to wash my truck then:

nano skin then wash again?
then use the uber with the recommend pad?

then what? lol

sorry for all the questions!

Hal

expdetailing
10-25-2014, 05:52 PM
1: You could use either pad. Do a test spot and see if one pad gives better results.
2: The plastic screws are for replacing the metal ones should you choose to remove the black attachment handle.
3:Wash, nanoskin, Uber, then (optional) seal or wax or both.
Congratulations on your new Flex.

Hobnob
10-25-2014, 06:03 PM
1: You could use either pad. Do a test spot and see if one pad gives better results.
2: The plastic screws are for replacing the metal ones should you choose to remove the black attachment handle.
3:Wash, nanoskin, Uber, then (optional) seal or wax or both.
Congratulations on your new Flex.

thanks for the fast reply!

what speed would you use the flex at to apply the aio?

so is the uber all in one wax and a sealer?

so would you recommend additional wax/sealer? are those applied by the flex as well?

thanks again

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Congrats on the 3401!

Run the Flex at speed 4 with the tangerine (orange) Hydro tech pad and Wolfgangs new Uber AIO. Essentially you are performing a test spot at this point and stop to check your results to see how it looks.

The Uber AIO is a mild cut, polish, and sealer.

Im sure you can top this product with something more durable such as Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal, or Wolfgang Fuzion.

The 1st and third can be applied by machine whereas Deep Gloss Liquid seal must be applied by hand.

Hobnob
10-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Awesome thanks! I'm going to give it a go this weekend! I don't have a swirl light will just a bright light work?

Thanks again!

allenk4
10-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Awesome thanks! I'm going to give it a go this weekend! I don't have a swirl light will just a bright light work?

Thanks again!

Any light will work

Some are better than others

The Sun is the best

The flashlight function on your phone will work in a pinch

I prefer a light with a single LED bulb. Home Depot has an 800watt LED that have found very useful and portable