PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Foam Cannon vs the Foam Gun! (MTM Hydro, Gilmour Foamaster II, Tornador, and more)

SON1C
10-24-2014, 12:35 PM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okD3I8wzfCU]Detailing Foam Gun Vs Foam Cannon / Lance Soap Wash - SON1C Vlog #4 - YouTube[/video]

Here is my video review / vlog style review on the foam guns & foam cannons used throughout the detailing world. I give my honest input from my experiences with these products and illustrate some points with foam gun & cannon usage (spliced in videos)

If you enjoy this video please make sure to subscribe to the SON1C Wax YouTube Channel as well!

haris300
10-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Good stuff. Lol at the cops in the video.

SON1C
10-24-2014, 03:45 PM

thanks and thanks for viewing!

lol yeah that's basically daily life in "nova" out in full force!

SON1C
10-24-2014, 03:46 PM

cool tumblr blog btw! also is that your ninja 300?

VISITOR
10-25-2014, 12:07 AM
the foam gun and foam cannon/lance are sorta two different products in a way. if you aiming for thick pre-soak/wash foam then the foam cannon/lance would be the choice. if you want to use it as a pre-wash and also as you wash then the foam gun would be the be the one to get. so many use the foam gun only as a pre-soak/wash and you're better off getting the foam cannon/lance if that's all you want to use it for. i've had my foam gun for over 7+ years and don't regret purchasing it one bit...

haris300
10-25-2014, 04:21 AM
cool tumblr blog btw! also is that your ninja 300?

Thanks! Nope, it belongs a friend/customer.