PDA

View Full Version : What soap/rinseless/waterless product to use with SPNS?

rfoster
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Title kinda sums it up, but I'm on the hunt for a good soap/rinseless/waterless product that goes well with SPNS. The beading and sheeting is superior, and I don't want something that will interfere with it.

I already have the BSD to go with it, so no worries there. I can top it off at anytime :xyxthumbs:

Thanks in advance to all of you! I can't get over the awesome forum experience this site provides. It's stellar :)

Rachel

Dogfather
10-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Megs D114 apparently leaves nothing behind.

rfoster
10-22-2014, 03:01 PM

I've been looking at that... I just wish there was a way I could test it out before committing to a gallon. Also, is it a multi-use solution, like ONR? Am I able to use it as a clay lube, QD, etc???

Dogfather
10-22-2014, 03:20 PM
I've been looking at that... I just wish there was a way I could test it out before committing to a gallon. Also, is it a multi-use solution, like ONR? Am I able to use it as a clay lube, QD, etc???

I've read on MOL where M. Stoops reccomends 1oz./gal. for waterless, and the standard 1oz./2gal. for clay lube.
I have a gallon in my cart (along with PNS) so I can't relate any personal experience yet. For me it's just time for some new/different stuff.

rfoster
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
I've read on MOL where M. Stoops reccomends 1oz./gal. for waterless, and the standard 1oz./2gal. for clay lube.
I have a gallon in my cart (along with PNS) so I can't relate any personal experience yet. For me it's just time for some new/different stuff.
Nice! If you get the chance, tell me how the 114 works for ya :) how are you choosing to apply the PNS?

silverfox
10-22-2014, 06:49 PM
D114....buy it in bulk. Do it. Great product and cleans better than any rinseless I've tried.

Rsurfer
10-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Car Pro's Reset claims to leave nothing behind. Should be a good shampoo before using BSD.

jaamz
10-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Is there anything otc that would work?

CDot
10-22-2014, 07:05 PM
D114....buy it in bulk. Do it. Great product and cleans better than any rinseless I've tried.

What they said^^^

I have used DP Rinseless and it seems to work well. Poorboys Spray & Wipe is a waterless that leaves nothing behind as well--not sure if it can be used as a rinseless though.

CDot
10-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Is there anything otc that would work?

The only rinseless washes I've seenOTC are DG and Turtle Wax--and both of those contain wax