PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Question

ericfine50
08-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Good Morning,

Wondering if peopel have a stack of "good" MF and a stack fo "cheap" MF? Wondering what people recommend for the cheapies. I have some nice MF from Chemical Guy and thinking of getting some from Cobra, but would like to have some inexpensive ones that I won't worry about as much.

Thanks
Eric

DantheMan
08-14-2007, 05:34 AM
I've been using target's Vroom's for my cheapies. But they're really pretty nice.

I have heard about alot of people using the sams club/costco towels. They are really cheap. I saw them there, but they were all bagged up where I couldn't feel them, so I left them sitting there for now since I'm overstocked when it comes to cheap MF anyway.

ericfine50
08-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the info!

alban61
08-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Cheapies from Sam's, Costco, BJ's are great for interiors, engine bay etc. Once they get too filthy, just toss them. I tossed 3 cheapies after cleaning my engine.

RTexasF
08-14-2007, 06:55 AM
I agree with the biggy pack from Sam's, nice for the price.

ScottB
08-14-2007, 08:20 AM
I keep mine in a storage closet, and can immediately tell the good ones from the lesser ones. Its funny because over time, you can tell the biggest difference as some degrade rather quickly. Almost all of my Cobras still look and feel new.

AUdakota
08-14-2007, 08:41 AM
I use the target vrooms for things like door jambs or applying plastic dressings. For really dirty things like applying wheel sealants or engines I use whatever giant bulk pack is cheapest and just toss em.

P1et
08-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I have my really really nice MFs (both Cobra and Chemical Guys) and then my cheap ones are all from Target. To be honest with you, the orange ones are great for door jambs and bumpers and all that, but the gray ones are SO nice! I wouldn't mind using it on my truck whatsoever!!! Love those things, and very nicely priced.

FMINUS
08-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I use 3 types of MFs mainly
CG Yellows & Cobra purple Jrs (same thing)
CG edgeless & Cobra edgeless (same thing)

AND

Costco Yellows for wheels and such

sparkie
08-14-2007, 07:25 PM
I have my really really nice MFs (both Cobra and Chemical Guys) and then my cheap ones are all from Target. To be honest with you, the orange ones are great for door jambs and bumpers and all that, but the gray ones are SO nice! I wouldn't mind using it on my truck whatsoever!!! Love those things, and very nicely priced.
Yep, I do agree! Same here....