PDA

View Full Version : Please help review my blog - 5 Tips to Car Detailing for Professional Looking Results

Vivant511
10-21-2014, 02:59 AM
Hi AGO's,

I've written a short blog piece today and am hoping to hear of your feedback of the content and Ingrish grandma.

I really appreciate the input, I'll keep tweaking it until I'm happy :)

Cheers, Anthony

5 Tips to Car Detailing for Professional Results - Detailing, paint protection and car care products - Port Melbourne (http://bonvivantautocare.com.au/blogs/detailing-blog/15681632-5-tips-to-car-detailing-for-professional-looking-results)

Tato
10-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Dear Anthony,

I don't know if someone can resume quality detailing in 1 or 100 tips, but let me tell: in 5, you did pretty well!

The text is a pleasure to read - it's not superficial, however not too deep making it very long and tedious to read, NO!,

The content was very well selected and written, a read will add to the knowledge of any detailer.

This: 2. The Step Pro Detailers Embrace and Cheap Franchises Ignore

but not only, like I've said, there's no phrase in your text without citing important aspects of quality detailing.

Thanks a lot for taking your time sharing your tips,

Kind Regards.

My rating: * * * * * (5 stars)
.If you want to achieve Professional Looking Results in your detailing, definitively READ THIS! - Tato.

Vivant511
10-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Wow, Tato, sincere thank you for the compliment! Coming from an AGO veteran like yourself means a lot :)

I very much appreciate it and have taken it on board so that my future posts can be just as engaging.

jamesboyy
10-21-2014, 06:15 PM
I am with Tato it's a very informational creditable blog, that's straight to the point, however be sure to write some more/share with AG

BillE
10-22-2014, 06:19 AM
Very well written!

You really hit the nail on the head with number '5' (cleaning up when finished).

Bill

CDot
10-22-2014, 08:13 AM
Very good and very practical advice in that blog post

Vivant511
10-22-2014, 06:26 PM
I am with Tato it's a very informational creditable blog, that's straight to the point, however be sure to write some more/share with AG

Cheers jamesboyy. I'll try my best to keep it up. It's just hard when you're detailing a full day and have a young family to juggle, but I do enjoy writing them.

Very well written!

You really hit the nail on the head with number '5' (cleaning up when finished).

Bill

Thanks Bill! Great to hear that you thought it was wrapped up well.

Very good and very practical advice in that blog post

Ta CDot, I kept in mind that it needed to be usable advice and not waffling, too basic or complicated. Striking a balance sometimes isn't easy! Real props to those guys who can keep it up often with quality pieces like AO Wheels.