jamesboyy
10-18-2014, 10:09 PM
That is one beautiful looking green with plenty of depth, and shine

allenk4
10-19-2014, 12:35 PM
And......

Is this a vehicle you detailed?

I see yellow 3m tape...

Any pictures and procedural suggestions regarding your process?

Shark Politur
10-20-2014, 12:38 AM
And......

Is this a vehicle you detailed?

I see yellow 3m tape...

Any pictures and procedural suggestions regarding your process?

Hi,

This was my first work about 2Y ago on a friends car, then I didn't thought detailing fancy cars will become a hobby to me. That's why only 3 pics.
I used 3 levels polishing system, 1st nano polish inclusive wax, 2nd finishing & 3rd sealant. By machine, all white pads. Speed 1000-1200rpm.
Products I used are from professional car care manufacturer in Germany, boutique.
I don't regard myself best in detailing as most people like to claim but I see that my cars shine much stronger compared to other same model cars & because I use only highest quality products the shine holds longer than when using simple car care products. I don't buy into a brand marketing, for me what matters the most are materials ingredients, I first read about contents, chemistry...what kind of synthetic waxes, polymers or natural waxes are used in connection, also I mix products during application. Example not 1 product for 1 application, it can be 2-5 different mixes from different manufacturers when applying a medium polish or wax, sealant...
There are for sure people who make a much better & professional work than me, they do it by instruction but I break the rules & use it the way I feel. It's emotions vs user's guide. Detailing is not a bread & butter for me to feed a family, it's first a hobby & then fun, that's why I do valeting only for the cars I like & this is only few percent of the market, I don't do dirty jobs on dirty cars, only the top of the top.
That's why it's called ShonNShine ;-) more pics to come on other cars from the club, I just learned thanks to Mike Phillips how to copy&paste pics into a forum, because insert image is low quality probably.
Have a great day!

P.S. Mark's Best Nano Polish & Wax is not a garage to remove sandpaper scratches on a dead paint or repair damaged by sweat & dirt leather etc., my mission is to make cars that drivers love more lovely, shiny, sexy for them. I will never detail a car even if it's a Bugatti Veyron if the car's owner didn't care himself for his car, if they don't care why should I? The End.

allenk4
10-20-2014, 01:15 PM
...., also I mix products during application. Example not 1 product for 1 application, it can be 2-5 different mixes from different manufacturers when applying a medium polish or wax, sealant...

I am intrigued by Product Mixing and have done a little of it myself, like D300+M105, to increase cut and maintain longer working time

What products are you mixing?

What are you trying to achieve by mixing 5 products in the polishing step?

Thanks