PDA

View Full Version : Bus / RV Detailing Video - Bates Detailing - Nashville TN

Bates Detailing
10-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Just had this bus and Rv detailing video made....... let me know what you think Agians! Thanks in advance!

Bus Detailing - RV Detailing - Bates Detailing - Nashville Tn - YouTube (http://youtu.be/jIilCaF6XIE)

Dr_Pain
10-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Well done Anthony!! I hate doing large full size SUV, I don't know if I would want to tackle a school bus LOL!

Bates Detailing
10-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Well done Anthony!! I hate doing large full size SUV, I don't know if I would want to tackle a school bus LOL!

Lol - I know what you mean man! Honestly we are so diversified that after a bus, an auto is nice, after an auto detail..... detailing an aircraft is nice, then switch it up to a boat..... etc etc. My guys love the fact that we work on something different everyday.

Sicoupe
10-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Great work buddy!

Bates Detailing
10-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Great work buddy!

Thank you sir! I really appreciate it!

RTexasF
10-14-2014, 08:24 PM
I like it. The closing is a nice touch showing more services that you offer.

jamesboyy
10-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Superior work on that beast

Aaryn NZ
10-15-2014, 01:43 AM
:dblthumb2:

Really nice. I like that a lot - has "quality" written all over it! You just know you would be getting the best service available after watching that. Awesome job mate. :props:

Bates Detailing
10-15-2014, 07:01 AM
I like it. The closing is a nice touch showing more services that you offer.

Thanks man! How have you been?

Superior work on that beast

Thank You :buffing:

:dblthumb2:

Really nice. I like that a lot - has "quality" written all over it! You just know you would be getting the best service available after watching that. Awesome job mate. :props:

Well thank you for the kind words man...... hope potential clients do feel that way after watching it! :hungry:

Bates Detailing
10-15-2014, 04:48 PM
I appreciate the views and comments! Im glad to be part of a community that appreciates the amount of time that went into the video - including labor of actually turning around these jobs! Any other comments would be greatly appreciated Im the MAN