PDA

View Full Version : Need help on my quote

BrianMcLeod
10-14-2014, 12:29 AM
So I have a quote for my business it is on my business card I want a honest answer what do yall think "Brighting the world one car at a time" the reason I ask is because some one laugh at it - made fun of it are they just hating?

FUNX650
10-14-2014, 12:40 AM
IMO: Good Business card quotation.

Note:
-Change the spelling of Brighting to: Brightening.

•The phrase will then read/look as follows:
"Brightening The World One Car At A Time!"

Bob

BrianMcLeod
10-14-2014, 12:49 AM
IMO: Good Business card quotation.

Note:
-Change the spelling of Brighting to: Brightening.

The phrase will then read/look as follows:
"Brightening The World One Car At A Time!"

Bob

Ops spelled it wrong on here good thing I spelled it right on my business card! The only thing I forgot was the ! Thanks for the advise

FUNX650
10-14-2014, 12:55 AM
Ops spelled it wrong on here good thing I spelled it right on my business card!
:props:

The only thing I forgot was the ! Thanks for the advise
The... ! ...is not a must-have!! :D

Bob

mwoolfso
10-14-2014, 06:33 AM
So I have a quote for my business it is on my business card I want a honest answer what do yall think "Brighting the world one car at a time" the reason I ask is because some one laugh at it - made fun of it are they just hating?

There is nothing wrong with that statement; it shows you have passion for an area of maintenance that most people do not have. If the quote generates conversation then I would say it is working. :)

Relentless58
10-14-2014, 07:15 AM
There is nothing wrong with that statement; it shows you have passion for an area of maintenance that most people do not have. If the quote generates conversation then I would say it is working. :)

+1

You are gonna have haters in life. No matter what business you get into, no matter what hobby you have. If you meet enough people, you will find someone who is gonna laugh at you. You got to have skin like a shark man, otherwise you will get eaten up by peoples opinions of you. The quote meant enough to you that you thought it was important to print it on your business card. After all, the quote doesn't say, "Brightening the world one car at a time... unless someone laughs at me."

Go out and make a living doing what you love, haters are gonna hate!

frankprozzoly
10-14-2014, 07:35 AM
I love this forum. I'm on driveaccord forum. People love to criticize and put you down.

One guy made a good point. It's an age thing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Moldavite
10-14-2014, 08:22 AM
So true

BrianMcLeod
10-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Thanks everybody for taking the time and helping me! Yall are right I usually don't care what people think but this one got to me! Thanks for the lift up

Nappers
10-15-2014, 12:30 AM
I like it. I thought of "Making the world shinier, one car at a time."

BrianMcLeod
10-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys for helping me out I will also consider some of the things y'all mention when I print up some new cards

yakky
10-20-2014, 07:18 AM
I love this forum. I'm on driveaccord forum. People love to criticize and put you down.

One guy made a good point. It's an age thing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Haters on a Honda forum???? Not possible.