PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer

HIP5
10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Is Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer still available? I was looking for it to detail the vinyl stripe on my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk But can't find it available anywhere even on the Maguiars site, been following all of Mikes advice and info and wanted to try this. Has it been replaced with something else? I know the post I saw it in was from 2010. Or is there better stuff now available? It is a black matte stripe. I have read all the threads for vinyl stripes but now can't find the Mequirs gold class trim detailer
thanks @hip5

PA DETAILER
10-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I believe that was for plastic trim. That would make a mess on the paint/stripe! Just use a quick detailer to keep thoes stripes looking good.

Or invest in a bottle of this....

Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Detailer 16 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-guys-meticulous-matte-detailer.html)

Moldavite
10-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I use optimum power clean (1:3) and follow with collinite845 (apply and immediate buff off)
Trim looks good for few months
I even apply at wheel wells LoL

HIP5
10-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Thanks Guys appreciate the help!Detailed this weekend Using the DP winter protection kit LOL Gonna try the matte detailer didn't know that product out there:props:

Thanks,@hip5