PDA

View Full Version : Edge less MF that have different color on each side?

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
10-09-2014, 09:53 PM
I LOVE my 700gsm towels that are gray on 1 side & blue on the other. They're not very common though, I was only able to find 2 different multi color towels. My current kick's edge less towels. But I still like my dual side ones. I Googled and came up with nothing, so is it safe to assume nobody makes edge less dual color? For my water-less wash I use the blue side for the initial wipe, and the gray side for buffing the product off.

miad
10-09-2014, 10:03 PM
are you talking about the Turtle Wax MAX MF towels that were in stores a couple years ago? they were blue on 1 side and gray on the other. easily the best wax removal towels I have ever used. luckily I bought quite a few of them and still have a few new ones left. they last FOREVER. I have washed some of mine literally 100 times and they still feel nearly new. obviously, TW doesn't get much love on here, rightfully so, but those towels are the best ever. even the Chinchillas aren't even close.

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
10-09-2014, 11:03 PM
are you talking about the Turtle Wax MAX MF towels that were in stores a couple years ago? they were blue on 1 side and gray on the other. easily the best wax removal towels I have ever used. luckily I bought quite a few of them and still have a few new ones left. they last FOREVER. I have washed some of mine literally 100 times and they still feel nearly new. obviously, TW doesn't get much love on here, rightfully so, but those towels are the best ever. even the Chinchillas aren't even close.

Not sure who made the TW ones, these are from MFT, they're really great. If I could find a towel like this that was edge less it would be perfection.

parttimer
10-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Post a pic of this beast, sounds awesome. I like the idea of the dual colors but I would imagine this could only be accomplished by sewing two towels together which result in the edges needing bound.

Setec Astronomy
10-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Post a pic of this beast, sounds awesome. I like the idea of the dual colors but I would imagine this could only be accomplished by sewing two towels together which result in the edges needing bound.

:iagree:

I think the one he's talking about looks like this:

Shine & Buff Waterless Wash Towel (http://www.autogeek.net/best-waterless-wash-towel.html)

parttimer
10-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Ohh, i thought he found some edgeless dual colored towels! I have a few of the dual colored ones, just not edgeless. Not a fan since they are two towels sewn together.