PDA

View Full Version : BOGO meaning?

ClayR
10-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Hello all,

I have a question and want your opinion. I purchased on the BOGO page a 2 pack guzzler towels that was on special since there was some sort of colour defect. Being on the BOGO page (Buy one get one free) it says at the top of the page all items: "For each quantity of one purchased, you will receive two. If you add a quantity of two to your cart, you will receive a total of four."

I assumed that means receiving TWO packs of guzzler towels. The next day I received an e-mail from customer service saying they ran out of the size towels that I ordered and offered two smaller sized towels for each towel offered. I replied great! that should be eight towels since it was a BOGO offer. Now I'm being told the towels were NOT on BOGO special despite being listed on the BOGO page.

My question is have you ever run into items on the BOGO page that were not in fact BOGO offers but just specials? If they are specials then they should be in the specials section and not BOGO.

Sorry for the venting but it just irks me because this fiasco is holding up (two days now) an order that I need to finish a job.

Evan.J
10-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Call in you will get the issue fixed faster and have clear understanding of the issues

SameGuy
10-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Yep, AutoGeek's customer service is second-to-none in my experience. Call or email and it'll get sorted.

ClayR
10-09-2014, 01:40 PM
I got it resolved. :xyxthumbs: You are correct, they do try to resolve any problems or confusion.

Thank you.

HD.Detailing
10-09-2014, 06:26 PM
thats why I didn't buy them.. that was very misleading to be put on BOGO