PDA

View Full Version : Update: UQW on interior glass

Don M
10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Two weeks ago I used Ultimate Quik Wax to clean/buff the interior glass on my car, front windshield and all. All I have to report is that the glass is still crystal clear with no haze or film appearing on the glass. There are two small spots on the rear window that I missed buffing off when I applied the UQW that I can see in the morning on the way to work, but by evening I forget they are there and don't buff the window to get them off

KillaCam
10-09-2014, 10:09 AM
I wonder what, if anything, negative would come out of waxing your interior glass? I've always heard not to.

FUNX650
10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
I wonder what, if anything, negative would come out of waxing your interior glass? I've always heard not to.
The best way for me to find out, is to have Don M try some Wax on them. How about it Don?

Bob

Don M
10-09-2014, 10:57 AM
The best way for me to find out, is to have Don M try some Wax on them. How about it Don?

Bob

I thought that's what I did :p I don't know about using an actual wax on the interior glass, but the UQW is seeming to do just fine with no drawbacks. :props:

Kurtopia
10-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Is it safe to use on tints?

Don M
10-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Is it safe to use on tints?

I have no idea, you might want to ask Mike Phillips though

Justin at Final Inspection
10-09-2014, 06:22 PM
I actually like to use the Pinnacle Crystal Mist spray wax on my windows. Wipes clean