PDA

View Full Version : Is this a scuff?

cc rider
10-06-2014, 04:50 PM
It's in the middle of the pic. It looks like a scuff to me. I don't know if you guys will b able to see it. Not sure how it got there. What will remove it.Thanks

jamesboyy
10-06-2014, 08:47 PM
I see the dim spot, it could be a number of things though try clay, if not the a little rubbing compound by hand

Setec Astronomy
10-06-2014, 09:02 PM
That looks like a smudge, not a scuff. Have you tried some quick detailer on it?

cc rider
10-06-2014, 10:38 PM
No its not a smudge. I can tell you that. It has gone through several washes with PB slick and suds, several QD's and a coat of Nufinish (which is soon to come off and get replaced). I am going to be applying some klasse AIO which I hope will take care of it if claying doesnt followed with a coat of klasse HG sealant and finally a coat of 476 collinite

That looks like a smudge, not a scuff. Have you tried some quick detailer on it?

cc rider
10-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Ok. Will do. Thanks

I see the dim spot, it could be a number of things though try clay, if not the a little rubbing compound by hand

cc rider
10-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Rubbing compound did her! :xyxthumbs: Took some elbow grease though.