PDA

View Full Version : Rupes Wheel Cleaner

Pages : [1] 2

AeroCleanse
10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Mike,

Could you make a video on the Rupes Wheel Cleaner?

:dblthumb2:

expdetailing
10-06-2014, 03:15 PM
AeroCleanse,
I am sure Mike, who is probably busier than all of us put together, would appreciate your efforts, and so would the rest of us.
If you decline, I will volunteer a picture slide review.

refreshauto
10-06-2014, 03:25 PM
The Rupes wheel cleaner is no different from any other wheel cleaner on the market, they all turn the iron particles purple as they dissolve. I have it, and its works just like the rest

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online

HD.Detailing
10-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Mike could, but doubt he would.

HD.Detailing
10-06-2014, 03:40 PM
AeroCleanse,
I am sure Mike, who is probably busier than all of us put together, would appreciate your efforts, and so would the rest of us.

:iagree::dblthumb2:

expdetailing
10-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks for your input. You saved us from performing a review that would have been anticlimactic. I figured it was almost the same as the others.

AeroCleanse
10-06-2014, 03:47 PM
AeroCleanse,

The company Mike works for sells the product. Now if they want to send me a freebie, I'd be more than happy to make a video and take some photos. :cheers:

Rsurfer
10-06-2014, 04:52 PM
AeroCleanse,

Why are you answering for Mike. It's Mike job to support the members...after all, if it wasn't for us, Mike wouldn't have a job at AG.

expdetailing
10-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Why are you answering for Mike. It's Mike job to support the members...after all, if it wasn't for us, Mike wouldn't have a job at AG.

I'm not answering for Mike. I'm just giving my opinion that he may be too busy. I'm sure if he wants to respond, he will. My original post doesn't remove Mike's keyboard from his possession does it?
I suggested, in a polite way, that he probably is too busy to perform random requests for forum members. If he is too busy, I am sure he probably appreciates someone else offering to do the review, such as I did.

Rsurfer
10-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm not answering for Mike. I'm just giving my opinion that he may be too busy. I'm sure if he wants to respond, he will. My original post doesn't remove Mike's keyboard from his possession does it? No it doesn't, but the request was made to Mike and not you.
I suggested, in a polite way, that he probably is too busy to perform random requests for forum members. If he is too busy, I am sure he probably appreciates someone else offering to do the review, such as I did.Maybe the OP doesn't want a review from you or someone else.

HD.Detailing
10-06-2014, 06:33 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ncxghihx7Js/UE9uB0K1K5I/AAAAAAAABK4/k-kzvkL5X40/s400/Pumpkin+Beer+Blue+Moon+Bottles+Pop+Cap+2.gif

that particular flavor of blue moon tastes like the fungus on someones feet

FUNX650
10-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Oh yea...I remember now:
You were on one of the Lost Girls episodes last year! :D

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/image598.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/82687)

Bob

swanicyouth
10-06-2014, 07:30 PM

How would one know exactly what that tastes like?

HD.Detailing
10-06-2014, 07:35 PM
How would one know exactly what that tastes like?

go to a podiatrist and ask to lick someones feet

Mike Phillips
10-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Mike,

:dblthumb2:

Probably not... too many other projects on the priority list.

I will say this though, I've used it and it works really well. I couldn't say from memory if it works better than Iron X or the same or not as good as it's been a few months since I used it.

I thought I had some pictures of it in use somewhere, I can do a quick word search and find out.

Prepping for new season on My Classic Car, leaving for Evansville next Tuesday, don't get back till Friday. Still working on the cars for the segments, it's always a little tricky getting people that own really cool cars to commit and trust a guy sitting behind a desk in Stuart, Florida but it always works out.

Have to create the thread using the pictures I took showing the new Flex tool so I can post it one week before SEMA. Then comes SEMA. After SEMA we have a Cars & Coffee. Also a Thursday night project after SEMA. Last year we were the first company to share and do a Live Broadcast showing the new Rupes Tools and I'm confident there will be lots of cool new toys coming out at SEMA that we will have first.

Just a lot going on and all of it has "behind the scenes work" that no one ever sees....

Thanks for asking but it's very busy around here till after Thanksgiving.

:)