PDA

View Full Version : AG Email Question

BlueBeast14GT
10-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Gmail put an AutoGeek email in my spam folder. It looks like a legit email, but I wanted to be sure before I set that email address as trusted. The email in question was from September 16th, and it was titled "Flash Sale - Today Only!"
Is Autogeekonline@mail.vresp.com a real AG email address?

Thanks, automotive geeks!

parttimer
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
GMAIL started moving all my AG mails to spam a few months ago. I had to add them to safe senders.

02xtreme07SS
10-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Same here. All AG emails were recently going to my Gmail SPAM until I added them to my 'safe sender' list.

Nick McKees37
10-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Gmail put an AutoGeek email in my spam folder. It looks like a legit email, but I wanted to be sure before I set that email address as trusted. The email in question was from September 16th, and it was titled "Flash Sale - Today Only!"
Is Autogeekonline@mail.vresp.com a real AG email address?

Thanks, automotive geeks!

Yes that's a legit email address. :dblthumb2:

BlueBeast14GT
10-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Well for some reason Gmail only targeted that one email address for me. The others still go to my promotions folder, maybe because I have starred emails from those addresses. I'll okay this one right away. Thanks guys!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-03-2014, 12:42 PM
GMAIL started moving all my AG mails to spam a few months ago. I had to add them to safe senders.

Same here. All AG emails were recently going to my Gmail SPAM until I added them to my 'safe sender' list.

Same thing happened to me.