PDA

View Full Version : Double D Enterprises

MoparAddict
08-12-2007, 12:43 AM
My mom just got back from Hot August Nights a lil bit ago. Of course she hit every detail station for me. Adams and Griots were the two big ones there. There was one who is new to the industry called Double D Enterprises (something else popped in my mind when i heard that, be a good name for a plastic surgeon lol) anyways mom talked to them for awhile. Of course they gave her stuff for me to try out. I guess theyre going to have a website up in about 60 days. They gave her these towels. They are 50% suede and 50% microfiber. These things are insanely soft. Way way softer then microfiber. I used them with some QD on my car and they worked awesome. I was pretty impressed and if you drop them nothing sticks to them unlike mf's.Also liked theyre tagless. I havent seen anything like these before, has anyone else?? Im going to be looking for their website in a couple months to order some more.

ZoranC
08-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I havent seen anything like these before, has anyone else??
:Picture: Being able to see them will help answering did we see anything like that before.

ScottB
08-12-2007, 02:35 PM
gotta close post as all appear to be direct competitors to AG and thus against Terms and Conditions. I have not heard of this line, and wonder if its another repackaged line of CG products, time will tell.