PDA

View Full Version : Nattys Red or Victoria Red concourse wax????

Justin at Final Inspection
09-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Alright guys I was wondering who has used these waxes? I have used the Vic's red and have had great luck with it. How does the Nattys compare? There both in the same price point and seem to offer the same benefits of a carnauba wax. I want to try the Nattys but not sure if I will be thrilled with it. Thanks!
# #

808_detail_nut
09-29-2014, 06:53 PM
I have used Natty Red and Blue and I like both. Was very easy to apply and remove, also it is safe to apply in direct sunlight. helps out a whole bunch if you are mobile and dont have access to shade. smells great too. I have never used Victora Red so I cannot comment of that.

Kamakaz1961
09-29-2014, 07:49 PM
I have both (Natty's Blue too) and both are excellent. If I had to choose maybe Vic's Red by a little (splitting hairs). IMO, when you put on a 2nd coat of it brings out the depth and wet look. Both are easy to apply and remove.

Again, it just might be what do you feel like...Natty's or Vics.....

Justin at Final Inspection
09-30-2014, 06:44 AM
I have both (Natty's Blue too) and both are excellent. If I had to choose maybe Vic's Red by a little (splitting hairs). IMO, when you put on a 2nd coat of it brings out the depth and wet look. Both are easy to apply and remove.

Again, it just might be what do you feel like...Natty's or Vics.....

Thanks for the response! Maybe I will try the Nattys next.