PDA

View Full Version : Advice: Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel vs. other interior cleaners

CDot
09-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello All!

Can anyone give me some insight on the cleaning power/effectiveness of the Ultima product vs. other interior cleaners (not APC's)? Looking for something that can be used on every part of an interior (carpet/upholstery/leather/vinyl/plastic), that's safe, yet super effective, and doesn't need to be rinsed (like an APC).

Say...how does it perform vs. DP Total Interior?

refreshauto
09-29-2014, 02:19 PM
i have used the Ulitma Interior Shampoo Gel with great sucess. i dont use it for carpets as i use Folex for that, but so far so good on the rest of the interior parts

cleanmycorolla
09-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Ultima is great. As the other poster said. I've used it on all parts of my interior. No issues and I've seen it clean some real crappy stuff. Never used on cloth or carpet, also like above I use Rolex for that.

rbss
09-29-2014, 04:22 PM
I just finished a detail using Ultima. Leather and plastics in the back had all kinds of kid gunk stuck to the seats even old ice cream running out of the cup holder onto the seats. I sprayed it on let it dwell for a minute or two, agitated then wiped it up!

eaglefan
09-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Ultima worked well for me also. I do think it works better on mild cleaning. I found the 1Z deep plastic cleaner is way stronger and works way better for me on nasty stuff. However, if you want one cleaner for everything, the Ultima shampoo is a real good one. And the smell it leaves is incredible!

CDot
09-30-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Anyone have an experience with comparing against DP Total Interior Cleaner?