PDA

View Full Version : WGDPS 3.0 Maintenance product?

rmcnamara
09-26-2014, 08:08 PM
What would be a good maintenance product to use with WGDPS 3.0. Something that would keep the sealant going strong. right now I only have quick detailers.

custmsprty
09-26-2014, 08:46 PM
WG Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant, especiall with the 20% off sale and $6.95 shipping, grab a 1/2 gallon or gallon, better value.

Tato
09-26-2014, 11:51 PM
DG Spritz sealant is a great product, every time I place an order I get it as the free sample, and I use as maintenance for sealants, but it works nice to fast seal door jambs, or even fast standalone protection.

By the way, I'm now getting the spray souveran wax as sample because it just smells sooo good!

Grab a sample to try, you won't regret.

Kind Regards.

custmsprty
09-26-2014, 11:57 PM
DG Spritz sealant is a great product, every time I place an order I get it as the free sample, and I use as maintenance for sealants, but it works nice to fast seal door jambs, or even fast standalone protection.

By the way, I'm now getting the spray souveran wax as sample because it just smells sooo good!

Kind Regards.

:iagree::dblthumb2: But having gotten both as samples I purchased WG SS.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-27-2014, 01:42 AM
WG Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant, especiall with the 20% off sale and $6.95 shipping, grab a 1/2 gallon or gallon, better value.

This.

AllenK
09-27-2014, 01:05 PM

Kind Regards.

I concur!!! I got the Spritz Sealant for my freebie the last time I ordered from here. It rocks! I have used it as a stand alone,and as a topper. I've topped it with various spray waxes and detailers with amazing results also!

On the previous order,I got some Pinnacle Spray Wax,and man it's some great stuff. It attracts dust like crazy though!