PDA

View Full Version : Dealership Detailing

hitenp07
09-25-2014, 12:58 PM
I am looking to amp up my detailing business and have started to go to dealerships around me.

Does anyone have a dealership detailing business proposal that I can take a look at to get some ideas on what to write in mine?

miad
09-25-2014, 06:26 PM
first, get some transport plates. not every dealer will require them, but if you walk in with plates, a big insurance policy, and a before/after photo portfolio, it speaks louder than anything. having 7 years of experience working at a LARGE dealership, I know how that they hate coming off of a dealer plate, plus dealer plates make THEM liable for whoever is driving, instead of you. walk in and say "here is who I am, this is what I am capable of, I have my own plates and insurance to cover any vehicle you have and ANY POSSIBLE damage that could be done". most guys on here hate doing dealer work and will try to talk you out of it, but where I live they actually pay more money for less work than what I charge for my customers. to me, dealer work is a gold mine. 2 cars a day, 4 hours each, $150 a piece.

hitenp07
09-26-2014, 02:25 AM
I have in transit plates and I have liability insurance for all vehicles that we handle. I already talked to this dealer about all of that. The GM wants a business proposal to show and discuss with the owners. So I wanted to see if anyone had a business proposal that they have written to dealers.