PDA

View Full Version : Pro detailer needed in Dallas, TX!!

irishdb
09-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi all,

Joined the forum as I need help with a paint blemish on my new 2014 Ford Focus ST. Just purchased 2 weeks ago and did not catch this blemish prior to purchase!

The issue is located on the painted plastic trim panel on the rear deck lid. Looks like a small palm print smudge. Have tried to polish out with NXT and spray detailer but w/o success. Afraid to have the dealer work on it! They have offered.

Can anyone recommend a pro detailer in the Dallas market? I live in Plano so close to home is best.

Thank you so much for the help.

Danny

wytstang
09-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Google Scott wax he is in the Fort worth area, if I lived in that area he would be the guy I wold use.

Setec Astronomy
09-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Scottwax is in Arlington, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing :: Home (http://www.scottwax.com)

AustrianOak82
09-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Hi all,

Joined the forum as I need help with a paint blemish on my new 2014 Ford Focus ST. Just purchased 2 weeks ago and did not catch this blemish prior to purchase!

The issue is located on the painted plastic trim panel on the rear deck lid. Looks like a small palm print smudge. Have tried to polish out with NXT and spray detailer but w/o success. Afraid to have the dealer work on it! They have offered.

Can anyone recommend a pro detailer in the Dallas market? I live in Plano so close to home is best.

Thank you so much for the help.

Danny

That should be covered under warranty ?

irishdb
09-29-2014, 10:47 AM
That should be covered under warranty ?

Yes. It will be. Was hoping to avoid having the trim panel removed and resprayed. However, I have the car scheduled to be dropped off today and the blemish repaired under warranty.

Thanks all for the great advice and assistance. I spoke to Scott - awesome guy. Sadly our schedules could not sync up.

Appreciate the help again.

- Danny