PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Arizona....

StangFan25
09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
So, I'm leaving Wisconsin for Arizona, specifically Maricopa. Any of you know a reputable mechanic in the area? Ive been seeing a friend who has his own shop here for all my mechanical needs(i dont mess with under the hood stuff lol). If anyone in the area can make a recommendation, I'd appreciate it!

MarkD51
09-23-2014, 03:35 PM
So, I'm leaving Wisconsin for Arizona, specifically Maricopa. Any of you know a reputable mechanic in the area? Ive been seeing a friend who has his own shop here for all my mechanical needs(i dont mess with under the hood stuff lol). If anyone in the area can make a recommendation, I'd appreciate it!

Congrats, and I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions for a good mechanic there.

Once lived in Wisconsin myself, and I think you'll enjoy the warmer weather during the winter months.

I think this is ole Sheriff Joe's Territory, say hi to Joe, but don't mess with the man, otherwise next time we'll see you here, you'll be wearing those Pink Jammies! LOL
Just kidding! Wish you the best of luck!
Mark

StangFan25
09-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Congrats, and I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions for a good mechanic there.

Once lived in Wisconsin myself, and I think you'll enjoy the warmer weather during the winter months.

I think this is ole Sheriff Joe's Territory, say hi to Joe, but don't mess with the man, otherwise next time we'll see you here, you'll be wearing those Pink Jammies! LOL
Just kidding! Wish you the best of luck!
Mark

Haha lol I actually just had a conversation about him and the pink clothing!

Thank you for the well wishes. I'm definitely excited to get away from the snow and salt!

Hopefully someone in the area can post up! 😊

davidc
09-23-2014, 04:38 PM
You will not have to worry about snow here unless you start missing it and drive north. Sorry, can't suggest a mechanic as I do all my work. That way I know it is done right. Hope you like it warm as in 110's + in the summer, it is just starting to cool down to the low 100's now.

Dave

davidc
09-23-2014, 04:45 PM
By the way Maricopa is in Pinal county, Sheriff Joe is in Maricopa County

Dave

AZ Mike
09-23-2014, 04:46 PM
If you find yourself missing snow, check the weather in Flagstaff, AZ. Sometimes it snows there.

MarkD51
09-23-2014, 05:56 PM
Haha lol I actually just had a conversation about him and the pink clothing!

Thank you for the well wishes. I'm definitely excited to get away from the snow and salt!

Hopefully someone in the area can post up! ��

Lots of great things to do in Wisconsin, "if" you are an outdoorsman. Fishing, yes even Ice Fishing, Snowmobilng, the northern part of the state has 1000's of miles of groomed Snowmobile Trails, Hunting, Cross country Skiing, the state has lots of great agriculture,
great places to spend little money to eat awesome food, Brats, Cheese, Summer Sausage, Midwestern local Beef, great Burgers, fresh air, forests-woods, wildfowl.

Sorry about mixing up Maricopa, and Maricopa County. What do us dumb New Mexicans know?! LOL
Mark

davidc
09-23-2014, 07:23 PM
What do us dumb New Mexicans know?! LOL
Mark

HA, De Ja Vu, about 30 years ago on a construction site there was a guy from New Mexico and they called him the New Mexican. He was a real good guy, a little crazy tho, must be something in the water over there, or it's us over here. Now I am not sure myself. :laughing:

Dave